Expert Crane is continually looking for skilled professionals who can handle the toughest jobs and can help us grow. We need you to lift our customers above the rest.
Field Service Technician
Locations: Northern Ohio & Western Michigan
Expert Crane seeks qualified crane service technicians to perform overhead crane maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Experience with AC motors, motor controls and power distribution.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to solve mechanical repair problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self motivated, professional attitude.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Willingness and ability to build effective customer relationships.
- Willing and able to work at different heights.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to work overtime, on call and weekends as needed.
- Capable of meeting the physical requirements for climbing, standing, lifting and working at different heights.
- Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- A good driving record.
Outside Sales Representative
Locations: Northern Ohio
Expert Crane seeks qualified candidates for “Outside Sales Representative” for the Northern Ohio & Western Pennsylvania territory. The Sales Representative’s challenge is to develop and grow the business through cold calls, appointments and other account development techniques. Compensation potential including salary and commission is limited only by your ability.
- Desire and Ability to Sell
- Ability to Establish Priorities, Work Independently and Achieve Objectives without Supervision
- Highly Motivated, Fast Pace, Self Starter
- Strong Communication Ability (Written and Verbal)
- Good Customer Relationship and Negotiation Skills
- Sales Finesse for Cold Calling & Account Retention
- Maintenance of Database with Records of Calls Made and New Accounts
- Excellent Time Management Skills